Manual for

Sound LIVING

BEING HEALTHY - MY WAY

THE GUIDE TO HEALTHY LIVING

THIS GUIDE SHOWS YOU:

What a sound living objective is.

Pages: 1 - 2

Approaches to have great sustenance.

Pages: 3 - 9

New activities and development thoughts.

Pages: 10 - 13

Approaches to like yourself.

Pages: 14 - 16

The can offer you some assistance with having a solid life,

be dynamic, eat sustenance that is beneficial for you and feel OK about

yourself. Utilizing the aide will offer you some assistance with creating your own

furthermore, an arrangement for activity.

Manual for Healthy Living

solid living objective

Step by step instructions to USE THIS GUIDE:

1. Perused about approaches to deal with yourself

2. Discuss what is critical to you.

3. Removed the last page and fill in with your arrangement.

4. Post it in a spot you will see it regular.

Grain

OJ

Critical NOTE: Always get some information about

what is ok for you before you start any sustenance or activity arrangement.

Assume responsibility OF YOUR HEALTH

Acting naturally DIRECTED:

Being a self-coordinated individual means taking

charge of your own wellbeing. Consider how

you need to feel, get backing and make an arrangement

so you can do the things that are imperative to

you.

An is your own thought

about how you need to feel and the things

you need to do as such you feel great.

Require some investment and consider what is imperative

to you about your wellbeing.

Pay consideration on how you need to feel and

what sorts of things you need to do.

A HEALTHY LIVING GOAL:

What is a sound living objective?

solid living objective

How would you bring home the bacon objective?

Wellbeing?

FEEL?

Needs?

FUN?

YOUR HEALTHY LIVING GOAL

THINK (Set the Goal)

Arrangement (Take the Steps)

DO (Make it Happen)

What is imperative to me?

How would I like to feel?

Is there anything extraordinary I need to do?

The strides you have to take to make your

happen.

What you will improve and be

solid. This is a vital piece of your

arrangement since it implies you will make a move.

solid living objective

Numerous individuals use Think, Plan, Do to help them set

objectives and find a way to be effective and solid.

Recognize WHAT YOU ARE EATING

A sustenance journal is a diagram where you compose

down what you eat and drink. Keep a

nourishment journal for 2 days. Chat with a companion

about what you ate, and if the nourishment

decisions will offer you some assistance with becoming more advantageous.

Did you require all the nourishment? The sustenance journal

will help you when you make your sound

living arrangement.

Nourishment DIARY

Breakfast

BREAKFAST

LUNCH

Supper

Nibble

Juice Fruit Cereal

Plate of mixed greens Fish Fruit

Plate of mixed greens Fruit Sandwich

Granola Yogurt Fruit

Bar

Glass of

1 container

1 container

Sound FOOD IDEAS

Sound FOOD IDEAS:

Vegetables:

Protein:

Starch:

carrots green beans

meat chicken fish

bread pasta rice

Great QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF

Am I truly eager?

Am I truly parched rather than hungry?

Would drinking water improve me feel?

Would I truly like to eat or need something else?

Practicing good eating habits

When you eat sound nourishments you feel better, have more

vitality, can get more fit and move less demanding. Eating

sound nourishments is a method for dealing with yourself.

WATER

?

WATER

5

A GOOD IDEA - A PORTION CONTROL PLATE

MEASURING YOUR FOOD:

Simple WAYS TO MEASURE SOME FOOD:

:

One teaspoon

One tablespoon

3 oz. of meat

1 container

Think about your plate as a clock. Between 12

what's more, 3 is for starch [

], somewhere around 3 and 6 is for

protein [ ]

furthermore, the part between the 6 and 12 is

for vegetables.

Knowing the amount you eat is a decent approach to shed pounds or

stay fit.

= top of your thumb to the

to start with knuckle

= your entire thumb

= a deck of cards

= a tennis ball

samples: potato,

rice, pasta

samples: meat, chicken, fish

Consider the amount you eat at every dinner. Putting a

little amountof foodonyourplatecanhelpyoueatless.

THE RIGHT PORTION

12

6

9 3

Starch

Protein

Vegetables

MY PLATE

6

EATING ONE PORTION

ONE PORTION

Nutty spread one tablespoon

Spaghetti one glass

Oat

Margarine one teaspoon

Steak 3 Ounces

Biscuit 3 crawls wide

Samples of the right partition, which implies servings of

nourishment, at one time that the greater part of us such as to eat.

1/4

1/2

3/4

1CUP

3

oz

0 1 2 4 5 6 3

7

Great EATING IDEAS

WATER

Television

+ =

Use littler bowls or plates for your suppers.

Turn off the TV when eating.

Quit eating when you feel full.

Offer with a companion

: Try water or tea

rather than espresso or pop.

: Cutupfreshvegetables, organic product,

singleportionlowcaloriesnackorcookiepacks.

: A wheat biscuit rather than a

doughnut; popcorn rather than peanuts; soup and

serving of mixed greens rather than a burger and fries.

Thinkof somethingyoulikethat

isgoodforyou, addanewfoodthatyoualso

like. Nowyouhavesomethingnewtoeat.

NEW HABITS

Enjoy a refreshment reprieve

Nibble thoughts

Attempt another sustenance

I like Plus One:

Wafers

popcorn

TIPS AND TRAPS

Take as much time as necessary, eat slower.

Attempt natural product as opposed to drinking organic product juice.

Drink more water less pop.

Listen to your body and stop when you are full.

Eating too rapidly.

Eating when you are full.

Sitting in front of the TV while eating.

Eating super size fast food.

WILLY'S STORY

THINK:

Arrangement

DO:

Willy asked himself:

Willy chose he needed to attempt fish.

Willy made a move.

What sort of fish would I like to attempt?

Where do I purchase it?

How would I cook it?

:

Go to the store, select a bit of fish.

Approach a companion for a decent formula.

Request cook the fish.

I went to the store with my cash.

I purchased the fish I needed.

I got help and attempted another formula.

I preferred it!

Willy's Goal: "I need to get more fit and eat more

fish to be solid."

Great MOVES

BEFORE YOU START AN EXERCISE PROGRAM, KNOW

HOW YOU FEEL NOW, THEN HOW YOU WANT TO FEEL.

Listen to your body and how you feel when you:

Would you like to accomplish more exercises?

Stand

Move

Twist

Sit

Development AND EXERCISE HELPS:

Have more vitality.

Diminish stress.

Keep up a sound weight.

Look and feel great.

180

11

Works out

Begin NEW HABITS:

Walk when you can

New development:

I like Plus One:

: Try strolling increasingly and

utilizing stairs rather than lifts.

Attempt better approaches to move and

stretch when you sit, rests or stand.

Think about an activity you

like, then include another thought. Request support.

EXERCISE IDEAS FOR HOME:

Do tasks listening to music

Dust Vacuum Mop

Use filled water bottles for weight lifting

+ =

WATER

WATER

DUSTER

Splash

12

THINGS TO TRY AT HOME

Exercise with a companion.

Do practices you like.

Make your own activity objective.

Supposing it is too difficult to do works out.

Never attempting.

Attempting without direction and backing.

TIPS

TIPS

TRAPS

Objective

TAKE

THE

STAIRS

13

THINK:

Arrangement:

DO:

Miguel considered what's vital to him.

Miguel makes a move.

What days and times am without i to work out?

What would it be advisable for me to do and where will I work out?

Who would I be able to request that go along with me?

Request an activity arrangement from an expert.

Utilize my schedule to set times to work out.

Discover an activity mate to go along with me.

Discover an exercise center and mastermind transportation.

Timetable to practice three times each week.

Organize transportation the day preceding.

Take after my activity arrangement.

Play around with an activity mate.

Miguel connects for backing.

MIGUEL USES THINK, PLAN, DO

Miguel's Goal: "I will likely have a timetable for my

exercise program. I need to have a

normal time to practice so I can

keep up my quality.

Great THOUGHTS

Keep in mind,

Segment Control

Do

Works out

You Like

Think Positive

Contemplations About

Yourself

Great TIPS

This task is subsidized to some degree by L.A. Care Health Plan to enhance the wellbeing and health of individuals with handicaps. L.A. CARE

Wellbeing PLAN

FEELING GOOD

EAT NI G

EXERC SI E

Oat

OJ

Oat OJ

Having positive contemplations and activities help you sit tight

concentrated on dealing with yourself.

A few IDEAS TO TRY:

I had

a decent

day

Keep a journal of your advancement and how you

feel.

Put rousing considerations in a spot where you

will see them.

Get support when you have to converse with somebody.

Contemplate or take couple of minutes to consider

great things you have done.

Listen to quieting music you like.

Encompass yourself with constructive individuals.

You don't need to do only it.

An uplifting state of mind pulls in positive companions.

Pioneers clear the street for others to take.

Not supposing you can do it.

I can't discover how to accomplish something.

I won't have my own particular options.

TIPS AND TRAPS

15

TIPS

TIPS

TRAPS

?

Eatery

Eatery

16

Eugenia's Goal: "I need to like myself.

Some portion of dealing with myself is trusting that I

can do it. I feel great when I make little strides

what's more, I see a distinction by they way I feel."

In what manner would I be able to like myself?

In what manner would I be able to feel quiet and less apprehensive?

What would I be able to improve?

I need to stop the terrible sentiments.

I consider something amusing.

I require some investment to chuckle and unwind.

I get to be mindful that I don't feel great.

I stop what I am doing.

I consider something that was amusing.

I giggle and discuss it.

I am less anxious about things.

Think:

Arrangement:

Do

Eugenia er

Eugenia utilizes amusingness to feel better.

Eugenia makes a move.

Have one scoop of frozen yogurt and skip garnishes.

Free yourself from oily nourishments.

Attempt a plate of mixed greens rather than a cheeseburger.

When you take a transport, get off right on time and walk.

Take a stab at strolling with your family or companions.

You can perform anything on the off chance that you stick to it.

Positive considerations decide your heading.

Making a promise makes your objectives happen.

Take a stab at something new before you say, "you don't care for it".

"I have uplifting news! I didn't drink soft drinks. My Papa was correct. You can't drink a great deal of pop or loads of chocolate and be solid. When I am parched now, I drink more water."

For eating, I eat organic products, serving of mixed greens, chicken, tofu, fish, spinach, meat and rice. I didn't eat cake or dessert for quite a while. Do you like the sorts of nourishment I eat? What are your top choice

sound nourishments? For activity, I strolled in the area three times a week ago. I likewise did a workout while I viewed a film.

Stroll in your neighborhood and meet your neighbors. Run knocking down some pins with your companions. Attempt the YMCA or a